The aim of the COVID Med-Ed study is to evaluate students’ perspectives on the changes to the delivery method of their medical course by UK medical schools during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- To understand the medical student perspective on the adaptations made to medical courses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To identify how medical schools nationally adapted the delivery of their courses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To assess the relative effectiveness of each change in addressing medical educational requirements from a student perspective with the goal of advising the current and future medical education strategies during a pandemic.
- To gather information on potential alternative solutions suggested by medical students.
- To identify the degree of change to the delivery of the course in accordance with the teaching method medical schools traditionally use.